9:00am - 5:00pm
Min.2 – Max. 16
- Ottoman Palces on the Bosphorus
- Ottoman Houses on the Bosphorus
- Rumeli Fortress
- Anadolu Kavagi Village
- Yoros Castle
- Breathtaking Blacksea Views
- Spice Market of old Istanbul
All the entrance fees to sites listed as part of the itinerary
Assistance of a local guide
Transport (Bosphorus boat, taxi, tram or private A/C van depending on number)
The tour starts at 09.00 and finishes around 17.00.
Your guide will meet you at 09.00 am and head to Golden Horn to get on your ferry for the Bosphorus Tour. You will cruise for around 1.5 hours to Anadolu Kavagi, a quaint village on the edge of the Bosphorus. We cruise past the forboding and highly strategic Rumeli Hisar (Fortress) built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1451 prior to succesfully taking Constantinople in 1453.
On the way your guide will give you information about Ottoman life along the Bosphorus, and the oppulent architecture of Ottoman houses and palaces that you will see during the cruise. When you get to Anadolu Kavagi you will first head to a hill to the Byzantine period Yoros Castle, which offers breathtaking views of the Black Sea and the Bosphorus. We then head back to the village for lunch at a local fish restaurant. We rejoin the same ferry and cruise back to Istanbul but this time we follow the opposite shoreline of the Bosphorus.
You will be back at Golden Horn around 16.30 and with your guide you will explore the Egyptian or Spice Bazaar with it’s amazing colours, smells and animated vendors. This is where you will finish the tour, if you like your guide can assist you back to the hotel.
Before you go
- At the beginning and the end of the season it can be cold on the boat.
- Since we can not reserve the seats, we will be at the pier little bit early to have the best seats on the boat
- We need to walk up a steep hill to Yoros Castle which has an awsome view of Black Sea and Bosphorus
- The boat will stay almost 3 hours at Anadolu Kavagi which is a fissing village. Here you will have chance to try fresh fish for lunch
- Be sure that the battery of your camera is full charged
Number of People
|9 People and more||Please ask for the best price|
- Gratuities to guide and driver
Any items not specifically mentioned as included